Congrats to you and Andrew. That is always one of the happiest moments of a mothers life, to see our children accomplish something big we know they can do!!! But seriously I am relishing my last few months of diaper-less-ness :) Enjoy it!
Way to go! After 10 years of buying diapers, I kept finding myself on that aisle anyway--sometimes habits are hard to break--and then I could do a happy dance that I didn't have to buy any! Go Andrew!
Congratulations! I love those small milestones. They grow up so fast though. About your smiling post: A big stack of books always makes me smile as well. But so does a great ending to a really good movie!
one word: jealous. very very jealous. about nine years ago was the last time i was able to make that statement and I have got another 3- 4 years left before I can ever say it. SIGH....
It's great to not have to buy diapers. It has been almost two years diaper free for me and now I have less than two months before I have to buy them again. I keep trying to think of a way to get away with not buying them. But I guess babies just need diapers and I will have to give up something else in my budget like going out to lunch with my friends so I can buy new diapers. So enjoy your time diaper free!
11 comments:
Congratulations to all of you! What a great feeling to have a successfully potty-trained child. Way to go. (And cute undies too:)
Wow! That really is a milestone! Congrats on that. Those little dinos are pretty darn cute!
That's so awesome he's doing so well! I'm glad Elsa inspired you. I'll see ya tomorrow at the Girls Movie Night thing. :)
Congrats to you and Andrew. That is always one of the happiest moments of a mothers life, to see our children accomplish something big we know they can do!!!
But seriously I am relishing my last few months of diaper-less-ness :) Enjoy it!
Congrats! Any ideas for Milo??
Okay, how did you do that? You'll have to share your tips! Way to go Andrew!!!
Way to go! After 10 years of buying diapers, I kept finding myself on that aisle anyway--sometimes habits are hard to break--and then I could do a happy dance that I didn't have to buy any! Go Andrew!
Woohoo Andrew!!! That's awesome! :)
Congratulations! I love those small milestones. They grow up so fast though. About your smiling post: A big stack of books always makes me smile as well. But so does a great ending to a really good movie!
one word:
jealous.
very very jealous.
about nine years ago was the last time i was able to make that statement and I have got another 3- 4 years left before I can ever say it.
SIGH....
It's great to not have to buy diapers. It has been almost two years diaper free for me and now I have less than two months before I have to buy them again. I keep trying to think of a way to get away with not buying them. But I guess babies just need diapers and I will have to give up something else in my budget like going out to lunch with my friends so I can buy new diapers. So enjoy your time diaper free!
Post a Comment