You guys look great! I especially love Lizzy's flying arm!
Is that your Madrigals tux Aaron? I'm impressed! Thanks for the Halloween fun Friday!
Great witch, Rachelle! Nice tux, Aaron!
What a darn cute family! I can't believe how grown up Lizzie looks!
Lovely costumes!! You are a beautiful family!!
Nice! Love that you all dressed up!
What good parents you and Aaron are to dress up and be festive with your kids! You guys look great!
I'm glad you all dress up, too. You look so great!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You guys look great! I especially love Lizzy's flying arm!
Is that your Madrigals tux Aaron? I'm impressed! Thanks for the Halloween fun Friday!
Great witch, Rachelle! Nice tux, Aaron!
What a darn cute family! I can't believe how grown up Lizzie looks!
Lovely costumes!! You are a beautiful family!!
Nice! Love that you all dressed up!
What good parents you and Aaron are to dress up and be festive with your kids! You guys look great!
I'm glad you all dress up, too. You look so great!
Post a Comment