I am having a difficult time with my gratitude post for today because I am sick. I hate being sick. Oh yeah and I can barely walk because I didn't know I would be sick today and so I did a new and very difficult work-out video yesterday and my thighs still feel like rubber. STILL. Gripe. Gripe. Moan. Moan. Get the idea? So today I am going to be grateful for the 98.3 % of the time that I feel healthy and energetic. May tomorrow be one of those days.
P.S. This is not a picture of me. I am not cute and adorable when I am sick. Like Meg Ryan in
this movie. I really look sick. And I know you don't want to see it.
.
5 comments:
grateful for your health right? getting sick is the fastest to make you appreciate wellness. (maybe that is why we get sick...)
hang in there!!
Hey Chelle
We must have been infected with the same bug! I too have been sick for the past three days. I just looked at myself in the mirror after a very short and unsuccessful nap and I look like a washed out zombie. Bleh....I too, am extremely grateful for the good health I do have most of the time.
I hope you get better soon! I agree--health is priceless. Have a great Thanksgiving!
I'm sorry you're sick, Rachelle. It does help to remind us what a blessing it is to be healthy. Get well soon!
I love reading your Grateful heart entries. It's so nice to take time out to really appreciate what we all have. Hope you're feeling better and you had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment