We've just finished our 5th day of travel from Maryland to Utah. I don't have much to say except that I am very grateful for:
Portable DVD players
Our GPS
Hotels with swimming pools
Nap times when the kids actually nap
Dollar stores
And most of all I am grateful that the end is in sight. Only 4 or 5 hours of driving tomorrow.....
7 comments:
Oh, not fun! My sister-in-law just made this very same travel cross country. It's pretty funny to read her blog. Check it out and I am sure you will have much in common in your travels (Beautiful Mess). Be safe!
Oh, not fun! My sister-in-law just made this very same travel cross country. It's pretty funny to read her blog. Check it out and I am sure you will have much in common in your travels (Beautiful Mess). Be safe!
Swimming pools are the best when you are traveling. Kids are so anxious to be moving, when they've been in the car all day! And it always tires mine right out! Continue to travel safe!!!
I hope you are having a good trip! We miss you. Kate was so sad at church today when Lizzy wasn't there. Did you stop and see Mt. Rushmore?
I hope you have been able to stop and see some great things along the way. It is the only thing that makes that long trip worth it!
Wow! What a long, eventful move that must be! I feel them same gratitude for all of the things you mentioned. Can I say lifesavers?
I'm sure you are there by now. Hope it was good!
Post a Comment