What is Dad's favorite color? Orange
What is Dad's favorite food? enchiladas
What makes Dad happy? Giving compliments
What makes Dad sad? Nothing. Well maybe if he's sick.
What cartoon character is Daddy like? Papa bear. (from Berstein Bears)
What does Daddy think about you? He thinks I'm special.
What does Daddy do when he is funny? He shows me silly jokes on the computer.
What is your favorite thing about Dad? When he puts me on his shoulders.
Me: I thought you didn't like riding on shoulders.
Lizzy: Well I like it now that I am 4.
What is Dad really good at? Teaching me.
What is Dad not very good at? I don't know.
What is one thing Dad always says to you? You're a nut.
What is Dad going to be when he grows up? A Grandpa
How do you know your dad loves you?. Cause he shows me. Cause he just loves me.
What do you think about Dad? Well.. I think he's pretty nice. And I love him.
What do you want to tell him for Fathers Day? Happy father's Day!
Aaron is a wonderful Dad. He is so much fun and we all look forward the moment that he walks in the door each day. He is also a great teacher and doesn't miss many opportunities to teach the kids. The kids always want to show off their latest achievements and Aaron always helps them feel so proud of themselves. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father to our kids. Happy Fathers Day... we all love you.
Also a happy fathers day to my Dad and to Aaron's Dad. We love you both so much and appreciate your examples and influence in our lives.
1 comment:
THat is so funny. I read several of these for Mother's Day and now for Father's Day and it is very interesting that none of the kids I've read about can find an answer for what their Dad's aren't good at!
Post a Comment