Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moving Boxes, Garbage Cans and Trolls

We're in the process of moving and have packed up most of our belongings to ship to Utah. Each night while the kids sleep, more and more of their toys have been disappearing. I was at first worried that the kids would get bored without their toys, but it hasn't been a problem. So how are they entertaining themselves? Take a look.







A cardboard house. What kid doesn't love playing in giant moving boxes.








Here they are playing Mom and Dad in their house. (Aaron and I were Grandma and Grandpa)















I scrubbed out our garbage can with bleach and then filled it with water. This was a good half hour of fun for the kids.



.



A vivid imagination comes in handy at times like this. It seems that this big guy on the bed is actually a giant Troll. The kids were trying to tie up the troll much of Saturday evening


Captured... at last.

5 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Rachelle...when are you moving??????

Jill said...

I love how the small and simple things are so wonderful for kids to play with...their imaginations are incredible. Good luck with your move!

Wright's said...

We can't wait to see you. I love your favorite quote.
I did your questions for my dad, for fathers day, with my kids. Their answers were so funny. I was wanting to ask them questions, I was glad you did your post so I wouldn't have to think of my own questions.

Emily said...

Been thinking about you and your family, hope your moving process is going well, you're children are adjusting to the change, and you are staying sane!!
Best...

kaelene said...

Aaron you sure make a good troll, and I've never seen such a wonderful packing box house. We sure miss you guys, and I'm glad that you are home now, and that the trip went well! Kiara wants to type something:
i miss you guys.