I love vacations! Looks like so much fun!!
I've visited Ocean City before. Looks like you had fun. I'm interested in the book you reviewed. I'll have to check it out.Jeff's going to do Anesthesiology. Time will tell where. We'll keep you posted....:)
You've got to get a good beach trip in while on the East coast!!! It looks like fun!
Cute pictures. I always love the pics of people half under the sand. Classic!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love vacations! Looks like so much fun!!
I've visited Ocean City before. Looks like you had fun. I'm interested in the book you reviewed. I'll have to check it out.
Jeff's going to do Anesthesiology. Time will tell where. We'll keep you posted....:)
You've got to get a good beach trip in while on the East coast!!! It looks like fun!
Cute pictures. I always love the pics of people half under the sand. Classic!
Post a Comment