Oh, what a bitter sweet feeling, huh? It's kinda funny, every time we went to D.C. we thought, we'll be back again and take pictures then . . . well, now that's past and guess what . . . not a whole lot of pictures. Oh well, I guess we'll have to take our kids when they're older. Give Utah a big Hi there and hello from the Carter's! We just might make it back someday!
Chelle I need to know what kind of camera you have! Our camera has a crummy delay on it so once the picture is taken, the moment is over!! By the way, we are so excited for your new little nephew, Lucas Brett! What a special name!
4 comments:
Glad you are back in Utah! :) See I like you, I commented on your blog! :)
Oh, what a bitter sweet feeling, huh? It's kinda funny, every time we went to D.C. we thought, we'll be back again and take pictures then . . . well, now that's past and guess what . . . not a whole lot of pictures. Oh well, I guess we'll have to take our kids when they're older. Give Utah a big Hi there and hello from the Carter's! We just might make it back someday!
Chelle
I need to know what kind of camera you have! Our camera has a crummy delay on it so once the picture is taken, the moment is over!!
By the way, we are so excited for your new little nephew, Lucas Brett! What a special name!
2 weeks without an update! what the heck! okay, so Utah must be really boring! haha...love ya and we miss you out here in bethesda!
Post a Comment