Welcome back!!! I'm so glad you guys made it safely. I love these two pictures of the before and after- how fun is that?! :) It's kind of crazy a year has flown by.
What a good picture, you can see how much your children have changed in that year, but as you mentioned in previous posts, there are so many other changes that have occurred, a small visual reminders of how in life some changes can be seen, and others can't. Glad you arrived safely.
What a nostalgic feeling that must be, looking at those pictures! What a long trek that was all the way across the country!! We can't wait to see you guys! So where are you staying right now?
welcome Home!! Sad and Happy I'm sure. I've loved hearing about your adventures and I'm sure you guys have loved having them. I bet you guys are also happy to have family around again though.
10 comments:
What fun pictures to have! Hope the move went smoothly!
Welcome back!!! I'm so glad you guys made it safely. I love these two pictures of the before and after- how fun is that?! :) It's kind of crazy a year has flown by.
Great pictures! So glad you made it home safe. We miss you!
What a good picture, you can see how much your children have changed in that year, but as you mentioned in previous posts, there are so many other changes that have occurred, a small visual reminders of how in life some changes can be seen, and others can't.
Glad you arrived safely.
I love the comparison--good thinking Rachelle!
What a nostalgic feeling that must be, looking at those pictures! What a long trek that was all the way across the country!! We can't wait to see you guys! So where are you staying right now?
Welcome home! We are so glad that you are back and are hoping to catch a glimpse of Aaron before he heads off again!
Love the before and after pic. So funny that Lizzy is in the driver seat both times. LOL!
welcome Home!! Sad and Happy I'm sure. I've loved hearing about your adventures and I'm sure you guys have loved having them. I bet you guys are also happy to have family around again though.
What a fun post. I think Andrew is the only one who has changed much!
Great Kirtland, Ohio post, too. You're such a great missionary!!!!
Post a Comment