This post was meant to be published 2 weeks ago when school started but then our computer crashed. Here it is 2 weeks late.
Try to buy school supplies. Check
Realize that you can't by all the school supplies because they have such wierd specific requirements here in Texas that it is impossible to find what they want. Check.
Return the ones you bought and by a pre-packaged kit for twice as much. Check.
Buy back to school clothes. Check.
Find out that the school district has a dress code and nothing you bought can actually be worn to school. Check.
Return everything you bought and buy cacky, blue and black clothes for a lot less $$. Yeah. Check.
Take first day of school picture. Check.

3 comments:
It is always so overwhelming starting a new school and getting used to all the differences. I want to wear a little sticker so that people know that I really am smart and can figure things out, just slightly overwhelmed!
this post just made me laugh. you're such a cute mommy to make such a gigantic cookie for the first day of school. I made cookies the night before the 1st day of school, and ate most of them while damon was at school. ha!
Sad day about having to return all the clothes for less money! What a cute mom to make a first day of school cookie. I love it.
Post a Comment