This was recommended by my SIL Megan. I love it because it isn't just full of perfect families. The images are real life... with a mom fetching her kid out of the toilet and dealing with whiney kids. Every so often I need to be refocused and reminded about what matters. This did the trick.
Rachelle I've been dying to call you but haven't found the right moment. We are missing you tons especially with school in. I hope you are doing well and liking it there more and more. Hopefully I contact you soon. Kalleen
5 comments:
For some reason I can't watch it without crying. Glad you liked it!
I loved this as well. Did you notice my friend Jennifer Harris and her little boy at the end of it? Love you guys!!
Rachelle
I've been dying to call you but haven't found the right moment. We are missing you tons especially with school in. I hope you are doing well and liking it there more and more. Hopefully I contact you soon.
Kalleen
My sister in law sent this link to me a few weeks ago and it was just what I needed. I'm glad you saw it too! Hope all is well down south!
Thank you.
Post a Comment