Monday, May 19, 2008

When You're the Best of Friends

I just couldn't resist putting up some of these adorable pictures that Kaelene took of our kids together.






3 comments:

Emily said...

It is so nice when you children find other children who they get along with who are similar ages! looks like you guys are lucky to have found some!

The Sohm's said...

Brown Sugar, How are you? You have really cute kids. I'm not a blogger but I figured if you wife checks her blog as much as my wife does this would be a great way to get a hold of you.
I'm trying to round up a bunch of people for a BBQ and maybe some ball on June 7th. Roberts is going to be home from Germany for a few days and we want to get everyone together. If you are going to be around give me a call. 801-815-1563. We would love to see you and the family.

The Goodrich's said...

Those pictures are so cute-I especially love the one of the girls in their glasses. Also, Justin and I laugh at all the funny things your kids say! Keep posting those for sure!!!