Lately, I love asking Andrew this question. It takes at least a full minute of thoughtful action to get an answer. He can easily tell me, but he likes to show me.
Okay I'm going to do this.
Let's see... I'll need to use my hands.
Gotta tie down those other pesky fingers.
At last!!! I'm Two!!!
I did it!!!
5 comments:
That is so adorable. I love that you continually ask him, just to watch him figure it out! He reminds me a lot of Aaron..just like Lizzy reminds me of you.
What a cute kid! Molly used to hold up one finger but now acts all confused when I ask her! Also, I love the pictures on the top of your blog-I really need to learn how to do that. Is there a special trick?
Love the thoughtful look on his face~ :)
That's adorable, my favorite pic is that second to last one--how fabulous to have such a great little boy!
okay, i meant to leave a comment on this post the other day and got distracted after reading it...I think it is hilarious! That is so cute that he holds his fingers down. I love it!
Post a Comment