Another funny thing is that he was getting frustrated trying to put the pieces in this alphabet puzzle. He said, "wone fit" I said, "It fits...you just have to wiggle it around a little".
So he began wiggling "it" around. Not the puzzle piece, but his cute little bottom. It didn't help get the puzzle piece in but it sure was funny and so cute. What a character.
7 comments:
Seriously, these kids are so much fun the way they make us laugh. I had a good laugh, thinking about shaking it!
That is really cute. It made me remember when one of my students was asked to count as high as he could as a test for kindergarten..he took a deep breath and began counting a really high and squeaky voice!
Oh, silly Andrew. He has the cutest smile!!
He shook his little tush? That is so cute! By the way, we have that same puzzle. :)
That is so funny! If only we could have a child interpret every obstacle we face in life...it would certainly make things much brighter! By the way, when I wrote "Hershey" in your earlier blog, I really meant to write "Hirschi"!!...I must've had a real sweet tooth that day!! HaHa!
I love your blog Rachelle. I came across it through Lindsay's. I just started one for my family this past week so if you send me your e-mail address to stephnydegger@hotmail.com then I will send you an invite to ours. It's so much fun to keep updated on everyone's lives. Have a great day!
Steph Nydegger
You are more than welcome to share the recipe...I am so glad you liked it as much as we do!! My kids are always asking when we can have "noodles" again! So share away...good recipes are meant to be shared! And your little Andrew story was adorable...I'm glad you wrote it down!
Post a Comment