Dear Mom,
Thank you for teaching me how to make a white sauce, sew on a button and play the piano.
Thank you for not only telling me, but showing me how to serve others.
Thank you for making it impossible to have less than a 1/2 hour phone conversation with you.Thank you for loving my kids.
Thank you for being full of ideas and enthusiasm.
Thank you for coming to visit me and being excited about all the things that excite me.
Thank you for teaching me what it really means to be dedicated to the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.Thank you for making me want to become a Mom too.
Thank you for loving me always.
Thank you for being you.
Happy Birthday. I love you.
7 comments:
Sheesh...way to make a girl cry. I agree. Mom is the best isn't she?
Love you Mommy!
Your mother sounds like a slightly older version of you, so I am sure she is just wonderful, and I hope her birthday is splendid...
I second Rachelle. Your mom is the best mother-in-law a girl could ask for. We love you April and thanks for everything!
I second/third/fourth all of the above comments! I know it's been like 5 years or something since we last saw each other, but I have always been impressed with the same qualities about you that you talked about your mom having! The apple doesn't fall from the tree!
Happy Birthday, April! Not very many people can say they have a second "Mom", but you have always been the kind of person to offer that same motherly kindness and hospitality when I needed it! You have rescued me several times when my mom has been gone and I've needed advice or just someone to talk to. Our family was blessed in a million ways when the Goodrich family moved across the street! Thank you for all you have done for us!
Tell your mom she looks awesome. Those pictures are so cute. She has a very nice daughter!
That was so sweet! Happy Birthday Sis. Goodrich....thanks for all of the fun times at your house!! You are an amazing lady and Rachelle gets alot of those qualities from you!!
Post a Comment