Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tired kiddos

Lizzy fell asleep here while waiting for me to get her a snack. When she woke up 1 1/2 hours later she was furious. She said "Mom...you forgot my snack." I laughed and told her she'd fallen asleep and she got even more mad. "I did not!" she said. Good thing I had a picture.
Yes this is the hallway outside of our bedroom. Heaven only knows how she fell asleep there.
This picture is (obviously) not a sleepy one, but we laughed pretty hard at Andrew getting stuck in his basketball hoop and dragging it all the way down the hall searching for some help.


9 comments:

*katie said...

Such cute, sleepy kiddos! And so funny too--how dare you forget to bring Lizzy her snack! The basketball hoop picture is hilarious:)

Tiana said...

I've always been jealous of people who had kids that could just fall asleep anywhere. I love the hoop picture.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

I loved the best that Lizzy was so upset with you for not getting her a snack! Maybe you'll be lucky and she'll be a sleep talker too, lots of enjoyment from that!

Lindsay said...

Too cute!!! And very much what life with kids is like.

Mark W. Taylor said...

Your kids are so darn cute! I just love the little Brown babies :) Looks like things are going well for you guys. Tell Aaron hi... and we missed you at our cousins dinner last weekend. Can't wait to have you back in Utah!

M and M said...

Oops... that last comment was posted by Mark, but it was really from me Mindee :)

Unknown said...

I think the basketball hoop picture is my favorite. What cute little characters you have--give them our love.

Lawson Family said...

I wish my 4-year-old would take a little snooz here and there! Those pictures are so great!!

Krista said...

What cute pictures of your kids in fun random places sleeping!! It seriously doesn't matter how many naps are missed, nights up late, etc, our kid just won't give it up!