On Sunday, after church, Andrew and Lizzy found that someone had "snucked into our house" (Lizzy's words) and left us some fun surprises. My favorite was the cool animal hats that the Easter Bunny got at A.C. Moore for only a dollar. They wore them all day and ran around acting like their respective animals. I may have to follow the Easter Bunny's example and go and buy some more. They also had lots of fun with a few new books and of course CANDY!!!! We loved having Grandma and Grandpa with us and the yummy candy they provided as well. 
7 comments:
Hey guys!
How are you? Harland told me Aaron was doing some AMAZING research. We can truly appreciate how cool this is for him and also what this will mean for his career as a doctor. That is so awesome! Your sweet family is absolutely beautiful! Cannon still remembers Lizzie and mentions her from time to time. Can you believe that? ANd we are still loving that book "How do Dinosaurs Say Goodnight?" that you once recommended to us and I now see on your blog! Hope all is going well. Drop us an email sometime! It would be so fun to catch up!
-Heather
Looks like fun! I'm glad the Brown's were able to be there with you guys. I'm sure its been so nice having them visit.
Cute pictures. I'm so glad you had family there for Easter. I am so mad at myself, I should have had Tami tell you about the White House Easter Egg Roll. She goes every year and it is amazing. Maybe you already knew and didn't go because of family.
I know I've said it before, but Lizzie just reminds me so much of you Rachelle! And, it kind of freaks me out everytime I see Aaron with facial hair. I don't know why, it just does. Anyway, looks like a lot of fun. Smart Easter Bunny...
Those Easter eggs look great, and the hats are so cute. I'll have to let the Easter bunny know about that idea for next year! I'm so glad your Easter was so wonderful.
You have one smart Easter bunny that visits your house! ;) They looked like they had a great time! I have to agree with Kim...when I saw that picture of Aaron and at first I was thinking "Who is that bearded man?!" And then realized it was Aaron! I am so glad you had a great Easter!
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so glad that you got to have family with you over the holiday. You guys are great!
Post a Comment