you make me laugh... that IS a miracle. you are such a great friend to this, and what sweet pictures! (ps, how in the world did you do it? : )
That is incredible! I am lucky if I get 30 minutes where my kids are napping at the same time. You must have tired them all out.
Way to go! You are amazing!
go ahead and brag...I am way impressed! That is amazing! Nice job!
Nice. I only have one kid and I can't even get his naps coordinated how I'd like.
Seriously, in my opinion you have every right to brag...that is amazing! Now just let me in on your secret!
You're not just incredible, you're like a fairy godmother! I'm so impressed:)
I love that I am not the only one who would be bragging about this. You always share the best stuff.
Definetly brag worthy. Impressive! Love the pic!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
you make me laugh... that IS a miracle. you are such a great friend to this, and what sweet pictures! (ps, how in the world did you do it? : )
That is incredible! I am lucky if I get 30 minutes where my kids are napping at the same time. You must have tired them all out.
Way to go! You are amazing!
go ahead and brag...I am way impressed! That is amazing! Nice job!
Nice. I only have one kid and I can't even get his naps coordinated how I'd like.
Seriously, in my opinion you have every right to brag...that is amazing! Now just let me in on your secret!
You're not just incredible, you're like a fairy godmother! I'm so impressed:)
I love that I am not the only one who would be bragging about this. You always share the best stuff.
Definetly brag worthy. Impressive! Love the pic!
Post a Comment