Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Father is a Prophet by Ann M. Dibb

My Mom gave me a copy of this talk and I really really loved it. President Monson's daughter Ann M. Dibb gave a talk at BYU Idaho about her father... not long after he was sustained as the new President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is called My Father is a Prophet. It is really so beautiful and just makes me love President Monson more. He is such a remarkable man and in so many ways has been prepared for this calling his entire life. Reading this talk really makes me want to get up and working harder at the things that I know to be most important. Read it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Lizzy is amazing!! What a good reader she is and how darling!!!
Also, thanks for this post, I am teaching a lesson in RS in a couple of weeks about our new prophet and our new bishopric (this happened last week). I haven't sought out too much information yet, but I am grateful for this!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.