Saturday, April 5, 2008

I love Aaron


Yes it's true. I do love Aaron. Call me crazy. He's the greatest guy in the world and he makes me laugh everyday. I couldn't ask for a better man. Happy Birthday Aaron!!! This is what I got Aaron for his birthday. I'm sure you can't tell what it is, but there is money frozen in the middle of this. I told him that I decided to just give him Cold, Hard Cash. Ha ha!! That is giving a boring gift in a slightly less boring way. Hopefully with $ from me, and both of our parents, he'll be able to buy the GPS that he's been wanting. Any suggestions for the best brand? Lizzy and I made this birthday sign. Isn't that a great picture. The purple guy over on the left is Aaron resting on the couch. Lizzy was wishing him a relaxing day.

7 comments:

Elaine said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope you have a great day! Good luck with the GPS. We love our Garmin Nuvi.

Tawni said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! Hope it was a great one. Love the cute gift Rachelle-- you are so creative! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aaron--we love you too!!! Jed likes his Garmin GPS. Once you get it, you should go geocaching, it's way fun. Jed has some good websited for it.
Love you all!!!

Cardine said...

Happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aaron! I love the cold hard cash idea. I will remember that one. Hope it was a nice relaxing day.

Carter Family said...

Garmin Nuvi 200. We love it. If you get it soon then you can use it when you guys come to visit in a couple weeks. I am really excited. Amy told me that you guys were coming. Come to think of it she just said the Browns. I hope it is you guys...I don't think we know any other Browns. Oh well, see you later.
Bryce

Rachel said...

Happy Happy Birthday Aaron!!! What a cute sign. And I am going to have to remember that money idea...very creative Rachelle!!