This year we have had a lot of fun doing a little joyschool for Sam. With several friends we took turns hosting 2 weeks worth of fun for this little group. With six - 3 and 4 year olds running around, taking pictures was usually the last thing on my mind, but I did remember on this particular day, when we decided to play some games during our valentines day party. I love these kids, and I love all of their mom's so much.
From left to right: Graham, Kaden, Sam, Brandon, Morgan and Trevor.
These pictures are of the fish that we used for our preschool unit on sea animals. After we did all of our learning.... we took them to a pond near our house to return them to their natural habitat. Since the kids had already named all of these fish it was sort of a traumatic experience... so we had to take lots of pictures. I'm thinking maybe we should get a pet.... someday.
1 comment:
Great posts! But I can't help but think there's something missing... Some news that could be important enough to share...
:)
Post a Comment