Friday, April 26, 2013

All in a Day

If you think girls change clothes a lot... you maybe haven't spent a day with Sam who changes outfits like some people change the radio station. Here is what he wore yesterday.

 He started out the day being a cowboy, with a pillow for a horse.
 Then he decided to be batman. 
 While searching for the batman costume he found this mask and asked what it was.  I showed him our Nacho Libre movie and naturally he wanted to be Nacho for awhile.  He asked can I take off my shirt to wrestle.  like Nacho does?


 This is his standard outfit.  He usually wears this most of any given day, but he always changes into these pj's for naptime. 
After naptime we went to the park so he changed again. 
 
 
3 year olds make life exciting.  

2 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

That is so funny! That's exactly how Molly was...in fact, I think I did a similar post when she was about 3 or 4.

Nathan and Shanna said...

It was good to get back caught up with what has been going on with you and your family! Congratulations on the new little guy. He is adorable! I love being able to keep in touch through blogging, since we don't get to see each other that often.