Monday, April 15, 2013

You've Had a Birthday Shout Hooray!

Birthdays are fun.  They're fun for almost anyone, but if you happen to be turning 7 and if you happen to be a super high energy boy who is always happy... then birthdays are extra extra fun.  This year Andrew took his friends Isaac and Travis to Pitch Putt and Play and then to Chick-Fil-A for dinner.   We had an exhausting wonderful time.  Andrew may be hard to keep up with, but we are sure glad we have him.  Because of him, we all smile a bit more often.  We exercise more than we might otherwise.  We get more hugs and kisses and more love.  I am so proud of this boy. 



See what I mean about high energy?


Andrew made it easy for me by requesting the same easy cake that I made for Sam last year. 
I love love love this kid so much it breaks my heart.  Happy Birthday Andrew.

No comments: