Oh my word.... this kid is so determined. I am seriously proud of him.. Sam decided that he wanted to learn to ride a two-wheeler after he saw his neighbor friend had recently learned. We borrowed our friends bike in which she had removed the pedals. He practiced and practiced gliding on this bike. Then he moved on to his bike with the training wheels removed. He begged 100 times a day for someone to take him out to practice. He would fall down and each time would hop up and say, "let's try again." It only took 2 days of practice and then.... he did it. I had said to him once that maybe he would learn to ride a two-wheeler when he was four. I honestly didn't expect him to learn so quickly. Right after he did it for the first time.... he ran up to me yelling and smiling. "I'm so proud of myself. Am I four now?" LOL!! Way to go Sam.
1 comment:
Way to go Sam! He needs to come and rub off on Stockton a little...my son won't even ride his bike outside with training wheels because he's too scared. He'll ride it inside though. :)
Post a Comment