| My foot 3 days after the ER trip. Sexy... I know. |
Here's the good stuff:
I love to clean my house. I don't always love to clean my house, but when I literally couldn't do it and had to sit and watch it deteriorate for a few days, I realized what a happy thing it is to be able to cook and clean for my family.
Every so often I have an experience like this in which I am forced to accept the help of friends and neighbors. It always puts me in a position where I realize that I need to get outside of myself and my little world more often to see who needs help around me. Surely I can do more to lighten someone's load like someone did for me.
I have sweet good kids who I appreciate more this week than I did last. They were so willing to run errands for me and pick up when I asked them to. Perfect... no. But good... yes siree!
Aaron. He is great. Always great. Always kind. When it all happened, I was so worried that he'd be upset about the expensive trip to the ER. Wrong. He was upset, but it was for very different reasons and I'm so glad to feel so loved.
Thanks everyone.
5 comments:
Oh Rachelle! Poor thing! I can't believe it happened from a cut shaving. I wouldn't have thought anything of it either! I hope your foot heals quickly and you can get back to normal again!
Holy Cow! I'm so glad you caught it when you did. Here's to a speedy recovery!!
So glad you are okay! That can be scary, and hurray for appreciating the little things.
Love this post.
So glad you are okay! That can be scary, and hurray for appreciating the little things.
Love this post.
Oh Chelly Belly. You are turning into an old woman with these aches and pains. Glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment