A few days old.
1
2
(oh... he melts my heart)
3
4
5
6
Goodness, he is growing up. I love him so dang much.
Here are a few pictures from our family celebration. Andrew got a bike. It's kind of big for him but he hopped right up and rode away. He seems even more grown up on the big 'ole bike.
For Andrew's birthday this year he had a few friends over and decided on a Wild Kratts theme. The Wild Kratts are a cartoon that Andrew loves. It is a pair of brothers who go about learning about animals. They wear cool creature power suits that transform them into different animals so they can go where they go.
I made a simple creature power suit for each of his guests. And those badges were the animals that they could transform into.
Here they are... ready to go out in the wild.
Here they got to be butterflies breaking from the cocoon.
I neglected to take picture of the cheetah races, bat hide and seek and firefly flash games. I guess that can happen when you are trying to manage a bunch of 6 year olds and take pictures at the same time. We had a great time and love Andrew's super sweet friends.
Happy Birthday my boy!
1 comment:
Wow, two big parties in just a couple of weeks (and a baptism). You must be super mom!!
Post a Comment