Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glasses


Several weeks ago, the kids and I sat down to watch a movie.  Lizzy was controlling the selections with the remote and asked me to read the menu for her.  I was surprised and asked if she was quite serious that she couldn't read it.  One trip to the eye doctor later and whamo... this girl will have glasses for the rest of her life.  Her vision is 20/80 in both eyes.  I was so surprised I had to quiz her the whole way home from the doctor.  You mean... you can't see that sign?  What about that one?  Not even that one?  Lizzy is thrilled.  She thinks it is the most exciting thing since Christmas.  I hope the excitement lasts.  She does look cute though, doesn't she?

3 comments:

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

I think she's cute in glasses! So glad she can actually see now!

Jill said...

She's lovely, glad she's excited about them (though I recall wanting glasses at her age as well).

Kelly said...

She looks both adorable and hip!