Wednesday, March 14, 2012

San Antonio

Ever since we moved here I have been wanting to visit San Antonio and see what all the talk is about.  I've heard from many people how beautiful the city is.  We had our chance this past weekend when Aaron had a conference in San Antonio.  It ended up being a wonderful "all expense paid" vacation.  Only down side was of course that Aaron had to be in conference for part of it.   Eh... that's life... right.  We had a great time.  Here are a few pictures.



At the Riverwalk



The Alamo

The fountains at Hemisfair Park

Dining at Rainforest Cafe

Hiking at Government National Park


      
I can't remember what this mission was called... but it was a mission.      





I think I love San Antonio.  It really is beautiful.  We also had a great time dining with friends from Aaron's program.  He has the greatest group to work with.  Thanks MD Anderson!

No comments: