Today I must express my tremendous gratitude to my wonderful in-laws. Seriously, a girl couldn't ask for better. My in-laws are two of the most accepting, non-judgemental people I know. Oh and they're WAY nice. They came to watch the littles while Aaron and I went off to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. It was a much needed break.
So while they were doing this......
and a bit of this.....
| tea party with Grandma Brown Aaron and I got to do some of this... |
and this....
And my favorite part..... this!
In honor of our 10 year anniversary... here are 10 things I love about my man.
1. Aaron is good at loving me. He always just takes me as I am... as flawed as that may be.
2. Aaron makes me laugh. All the time.
3. He is a hard worker.
4. Aaron appreciates the outdoors.
5. He loves his kids so much. And he takes the time to show them.
6. Aaron is wise. He is thoughtful in the the things he chooses to say and do.
7. Aaron has the ability to get along with everyone and anyone.
8. Aaron honors his priesthood.
8. Aaron honors his priesthood.
9. He loves learning about things. He likes to know everything about a city we are visiting and the history behind it and where the locals like to eat.
10. Last but not least... he is one good lookin' man!
Happy Anniversary!
6 comments:
I am so jealous! We also celebrate our 10 year anniversary this year (same month I turn the big 3-0), but we will have a 2 month old, so no cruise for us! I am glad you guys were able to have such a nice get away for such a big milestone!
Happy Anniversary! That looks like SO much fun. We always said for our 10 year we'd go to Italy. Instead we had baby #4 and moved to Boston. That beach just looks gorgeous! Glad you were able to get away.
congrats on 10 years and sounds like a great get away! I think couples should get away at least once a year! I know it makes us much happier to be married.
Happy Anniversary! I am jealous too! You are lucky to have inlaws who are willing/able to watch your kids so you can get away! I looks like you had a fabulous time!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you had an AMAZING celebration!
Has it really been 10 years? Wow! Ken and I are going on a cruise in a week. I am so excited I can't wait! Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment