Monday, September 6, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago.... this adorable baby swept into my heart and took possession of it.


And now, a year later, he has still not given it back.  Not even a teensy weensy tiny little piece of it. 


Isn't that a rotten thing to do to a mother?


Happy Birthday Sam.  I love you more than you can possibly know.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe it's this time already for our babies! Too fast! He is adorable. You never cease to inspire and to impress me. I always enjoy your thoughts on family and what's important. I hope you guys are enjoying texas. I'm sure it's an adventure.

Nathan and Shanna said...

Wow I can't believe it! He's adorable! I agree with your simplicity post as well! I need to set back and decided what is best, cuz this busyness is just that. Someone once told me that Busy stands for Being under Satan's Yoke! Yikes I don't want that so thanks for the reminder! Hope all is well in Texas!

The Goodrich's said...

Time has definitely flown. We love Sam too! Wish we could be there to celebrate...