Sunday, February 7, 2010

This is My World

Different trends come and go at our home.  For awhile it was dress-ups and super hero's.  Then it was princesses.  For awhile the wheeled toys (scooter and wiggle car) were going non-stop and my wittle toe got rolled over one too many times.  But right now we have a new trend... and it is everywhere.
There is no warming up my left-overs until I reckon with Velociraptor.  The fridge is gaurded fiercely by Mr. Allosaurus, Stegosaurus and poor Mr. T-Rex (whom I afraid has misplaced the top of his head.) 

It's taken over our lives. 
And you know what????  
I love it. 

4 comments:

Mason Family said...

don't you love all the little phases the kiddos go through? It's so amazing to see how much they know and learn about each one! Your kids are beautiful!

jax said...

Too cute.

Scott and Heather said...

I love it too. And the beauty about blogging about it is you will always remember this phase. I love the way you blog, Rachelle. Not just about the big things, because the little things are the important ones.

melanie33 said...

you can love it, and you will love it, until you step on a stegasaurus us the middle of the night on the way to the bathroom.
That's when the novelty kind of wains...