Tuesday, February 9, 2010
A Good Reason to Have Another Kid
After school today Lizzy went to a friends house. Since Andrew didn't have preschool and we had nowhere to go... it was just Andrew and I (and Sam) at home for about 4 hours. During that time Andrew asked me to:
Play dinosaurs with him (you be the mamma Anklysaurus)
Find his squishy cars
Turn on PBS kids for him on the computer
Watch him play PBS Kids on the computer (But I don't want you to shower I want you to watch me.)
Get him some breakfast
Make some more breakfast bars
Make bran muffins
Make him some lunch
Put new batteries in his dump truck
Find his boots
Play hide and go seek with him
Help him find his alligator
Play a guessing game
Listen to his joke again!!
While I was trying to make breakfast bars, comfort a crying baby and find Andrew's squishy cars I told Andrew that I simply didn't have long enough arms to reach over and change the batteries in his dump truck as well. He assured me that if I'd pray and ask Heavenly Father... He would give me long enough arms to reach the oven and dump truck at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know the feeling!!
This made me laugh...
I can't wait until Stockton is old enough to "entertain" Molly. Maybe they're not close enough in age...I hope that they become great friends-and soon!
I love your new blog look-did you do it yourself?
Post a Comment