
I've been told that it goes fast. I've been told that I need to soak up everyday I have with my little ones because before I know it.... they'll be all grown up. Here's to doing a little more soaking "it" up - because somehow he already snuck in 4 whole years. Happy Birthday Andrew.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Andrew!
Such a handsome boy! Happy Birthday!
aw he's so cute. I love that he likes me so much, not all kids do :) Thanks for sharing your kids with me so much, they are a joy. Happy Birthday Andrew!
He is soooo cute! super photogenic! i love it. Happy Birthday to Andrew!
Wow. So cute! Cute boy, cute post!
What a great mom you are!! I can't tell you how many times I've looked at your blog and thought that I could do a little bit more to be a little bit better for my own kiddos!! Thanks for all the reminders!
What a cutie! Happy Birthday Andrew!
Post a Comment