Aaron is a super grown-up, very mature husband, father and doctor. That is... until we brought home these boxes of Aaron's stuff that Aaron's parents have stored for 20+ years. He-Man stuff, Lego's, even a very old Nintendo. (Which we're hoping to sell on Ebay for $13,000 like one did last week.) And I am reminded that every man is really just a kid in a bigger body.
5 comments:
And the toys I always wanted to play with and was never allowed to. . . he's very possessive, remind him to share :)
And the toys I always wanted to play with and was never allowed to. . . he's very possessive, remind him to share :)
Okay, ha, that is FUNNY! Maybe Danny can come play with him sometime because I always laugh that Danny *still* loves building crazy things out of buckets of legos!
So true! Bryan is the same way with some of the games and a remote control car he had when he was little. So funny! Do we do the same things? :)
Ken has a bunch of He Man stuff from his childhood that Abe can't play with until he "is old enough to play appropriately". So funny.
Post a Comment