Thursday, January 7, 2010

What We Love Today

I like to do this each year. It's nice to remember what each of us are all about right now in our lives. Lets start with ......

Andrew




Favorite color: Blue and Green
Favorite book: I don't know. I like them all. (Sidenote: Andrew is now bringing me a pile of books that he wants me to read to him.)

Game: Icebreakers and Superman.

Toy: My wiggle car.

Movie: Swan Princess.

Song: ABCDEFGHI.... and so on.

Breakfast food: Cereal

Dinner: Rice Pudding. (Sidenote: we have never to my knowledge had rice pudding for dinner. Although we do have it for other meals.)

Other kids think that I am: Funny

What do you like about your Mom? She makes us the things that we want her to.

What do you like about your Dad? Going on a Daddy Date with him.

What do you like about Sam? One day he got really excited.

What do you like about Lizzy? She laughs at me when I do funny things.

What do you like about yourself? I do funny stuff.

When I grow up I want to: Be a Dad and a doctor.

I like learning about: school.

I want to go to: Kindergarten.

Lizzy

Favorite color: Pink and Purple
Favorite Book: Jack and Annie, Jigsaw Jones, Princess Treasury

Game: Don't Break the Ice, Princesses, Little Girls, Store

Toy: Doll case with my name on it, my pink chair

Movie: Swan Princess and Snow White

Song: The Little Man with Twinkly Eyes
Breakfast food : Cereal
Dinner : Breakfast for Dinner, Spaghetti
Other kids think that I am: Good
What do you like about your Mom? She cooks good food for me and she helps me when I'm sick.
What do you like about your Dad? He tries to teach us good things.
What do you like about Sam? He's the baby and I can play with him and he smiles

What do you like about Andrew? He's my brother and we have fun together.

What do you like about yourself? I can help others when I want to.

When I grow up I want to: be a doctor

I like learning about: others

I want to go to: Other countries.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I loved your blog about what you did in 2009, and by the way, I'm totally going to copy this blog and interview Damon. Please don't hate me. I think it's such a good idea. I've seen you do it before, and have meant to copy you then...hee hee...

We miss you guys! Seriously, check my blog in a few days, and it will be the same as yours! ha!

Brandi Schall said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the interview, I think it's time for my kids to have another one.