Bummer. It is a little cut-off. It says,
Merry Christmas. Dear Santa, I am so sorry that we didn't leave cookies for you. Thank you for the toys. Me and Andrew love them.
Rachelle, I know for the most part, blog postings usually only depict the best in our families, but I still have to say that you have some amazingly sweet kids. Definitely something to proud of. I'm always impressed with what they do for their ages. I especially loved your christmas morning with Andrew. My kids only cared about their own presents. In fact, the only reason I got Weston anything at all was because It thought the older two would feel bad if santa forgot about the. Needless to say, they didn't notice. In fact, I opened his up by myself the next day. Anway, just thought I'd let you know. Plus, I think you should be pleased with yourself as a parent. No matter how sweet kids are naturally, it wouldn't show this much if they didn't have parents giving the example. We need more kids like yours in this world. Thanks for giving me hope that when my kids go off to school, there's a chance that there will still be people I will feel okay about them haning around!
I'm so glad we weren't the only ones who forgot to leave cookies! We were with family until so late and then put the kids right to bed when we got home. Such a sweet letter!
3 comments:
Rachelle, I know for the most part, blog postings usually only depict the best in our families, but I still have to say that you have some amazingly sweet kids. Definitely something to proud of. I'm always impressed with what they do for their ages. I especially loved your christmas morning with Andrew. My kids only cared about their own presents. In fact, the only reason I got Weston anything at all was because It thought the older two would feel bad if santa forgot about the. Needless to say, they didn't notice. In fact, I opened his up by myself the next day. Anway, just thought I'd let you know. Plus, I think you should be pleased with yourself as a parent. No matter how sweet kids are naturally, it wouldn't show this much if they didn't have parents giving the example. We need more kids like yours in this world. Thanks for giving me hope that when my kids go off to school, there's a chance that there will still be people I will feel okay about them haning around!
I'm so glad we weren't the only ones who forgot to leave cookies! We were with family until so late and then put the kids right to bed when we got home. Such a sweet letter!
PS-Holy Cow. I just looked at that Nativity picture of you and it looks exactly like Lizzie!!!
Post a Comment