2. Andrew talks in 3rd person ALL THE TIME. "Andrew wants a treat." "Andrew needs to go potty" or "Andrew is being good".
3. Sometimes I will find Lizzy sobbing. Real, heart-breaking intesense sobs. When I ask her what is wrong she will explain that she is so so so so so sad about her great great great grandpa that died before she was born. This has happened more than once.
4. When Andrew and Lizzy get home they take off their shoes. If their feet happen to be sweaty or as the call it... sticky they will try to climb the walls. Sometimes they are pretty good.
5. Andrew begs me to let him sleep in his underwear about once a week.
6. Lizzy likes to pretend that she is an orphan named Rachel.
6 comments:
Oh boy, he is incredibly cute! However, all I could think the whole time I read this was *PINK TOILET*! WOW!
I used to love to play in the bathroom, I used to cry about my great grandma, I used to wish to walk on the walls with my sticky feet (My mom would NOT let us do that!), and I always pretended to be an orphan named Rainbow Bright...
Maybe I could come hang out with your kids? :)
This might be one of my most favorite blogposts ever! Also, that pink toilet rocks!
I'm cracking up right now. Especially over the orphan part. That is priceless.
I cannot describe how much I love it when you post things your kids say. I love it! It makes me laugh SO hard. Keep it up!
This was fabulous, laugh out loud, share with anyone in hearing range funny :) You have a gift Rachelle!
Post a Comment