Friday, February 13, 2009

CONFESSIONS

1. Today the kids and I stayed in our PJ's until atleast noon.
2. I read a novel and munched on Marshmellow Matey's.
3. While I read, the kids turned the bathtub into a cozy reading corner and had a blast.
4. We had lunch on the floor on a blanket.
5. The kids had toast and applesauce for dinner.
Lazy.... perhaps. Irresponsible... possibly. Fun.... most definitely.

8 comments:

Cameron/Melissa said...

sounds like a really great day to me. I love pjs and reading.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

You too?? However, you are an infinitely better mother bc we watched movies until noon! (Terrible, I know... I felt guilty so we went for a run later and got out of the apt!!) It looks like you all had so much fun!

Lawson Family said...

You're not pregnant, are you? j/k I think that sounds like such a great relaxing fun day to remember! Especially, if it's cold outside. I love the bath tub idea. I'll have to try that tomorrow!

Mamu Lou said...

Hey- we've been having lots of those days lately too! Love them. It reminds me of being a kid.

jax said...

Cute! That brings back so many memories from growing up.

Lindsay said...

Those are the best days. I laughed when you said you were pregnant because the day before, for whatever reason, you popped into my head and I thought about you being pregnant. I guess I just figured you guys probably wanted more kids and since Andrew is 3.... Anway, congrats to you as well. You haven't made a big blog announcement, I thought that was a must. j/k. I guess if you haven't told everyone you might want to delete my comment.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Are you pregnant??? Am I way out of the loop somewhere??? Anyway, sounds like a fun day to me! I really like the frog blanket.

Jacqueline Auna and family said...

Wow!! Rachelle, good thing I came back! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family! I can't wait to hear all about it! That is the greatest news.