I don't know how it has been for all of you in other states... but here in Utah... it has been a llloooonng winter. So yesterday, when I stepped outside and smelled SPRING in the air, I was so happy I almost cried. We actually shed our jackets while playing. I thought I'd go to the park and read while Andrew played, but I couldn't resist playing too. Oh gracious.....I love springtime.
11 comments:
We went to the park today and it was lovely. I had forgotten how good it feels to run around outide without a coat/jacket. I can handle the occasional snowstorm as long as it stays 50 degres or above--hallelujah for Spring!
We should go to the park together next week.
Oh that looks wonderful. I think we would have been doing the same thing if Molly wasn't sick... :(
Oh, we too felt it, tasted it, saw it, smelled it and heard it. GLoRiOus!!!
Hurray for spring!
You people in Utah make me laugh. Every single blogger, friend, or person I know from facebook commented on your warm spring day. That is one thing that I miss living in California. That first warm day of spring is just like a piece of heaven. Here we still have had a snowy winter but in between storms it is always in the 50's.
Oh, isn't the park the best. I'm glad the weather is finally warming up for you!!
Send Spring out our way! The winter has been waaaaaay to long and I am ready for Spring to make its appearance. Glad you had a good day!
Oh awesome!!!!!!! Such great spring picture! We get severe windstorms here in the spring so that is the indication that spring is here because it's started!
Believe me, I too almost shed a few tears! We took an hour wagon ride outside and I was actually bummed when I had to bring her in to take a nap. I can't get enough of this sunshine!
I couldn't agree more! I am so excited for this warmer weather! Very cute pictures of Andrew by the way!
Oh I smelled it and want more of it! This winter has been way too long!
I can't believe how grownup Andrew is. He has grown and matured so much since we last saw you. He is a cutie, you better keep your eyes on him!
Post a Comment