Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Can Do This

I've been really slacking off with tags lately.... mostly because they are all so HARD, requiring lots of reflection and introspection. But... here is an easy one. I think I can do this one.

Here are the rules:
1.go to your my document/my pictures

2.go to your sixth file
3.go to your sixth picture
4.blog about it
5. tag six people

There is not a Mom alive who doesn't love to find that her child has fallen asleep all on her own and that she didn't have to do one ounce of work to get her there. Lizzy is about 18 months old in this picture. And.... I think she looks pretty dang cute.

I tag everyone who is related to me. Sister, Sisters-in-law, cousins, aunts, even Aaron's cousins. That is a lot of you. Maybe someone will do it. :)

No comments: