I thought I'd find some creative way to announce it, but since nothing has come to mind I'll just say it (well type it).
I'm pregnant. Due September 2nd. Yeah!!!
Names that Lizzy has suggested thus far: Lulu, Jewels, Andrew. (We'll keep you updated on which one we use since we are definitely letting her decide.)
24 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is wonderful news...I am so excited for you! Welcome to the world of 3 kids, it is CRAZY fun! :)
Congrats! I saw you commented on Lindsay's blog announcing her pregnancy and saw that you said you were preggo too. Maybe you and Lindsay will have your babies on the same day! :) Hope you are feeling well.
Sweet! Congrats to your beautiful happy family!
Congratulations! That is really very exciting. I vote Lulu, especially if it is a boy!
Congratulations!! Very exciting news!
How exciting!! And I was just kidding on my last comment, but there you have it! So fun!
Congratulations guys! We're really excited for you. Hope you're feeling well.
Kenny and Ann
HURRAY!!! Wonderful news, I am so excited for your family! He/She is lucky to be born to such wonderful parents! Can't wait to watch him or her grow up! Congrats!
YEAH, WAHOO, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! That is so awesome! And Lulu, such a cute name. :)
Congratulations to the whole family! You are such a good mom so you should have at least twelve.
congrats! That is so exciting. And about the previous post, I have lots of days like that, lounging reading a book especially when I'm pregnant.
Oh darn, you beat me to the big announcement. Congrats! We are so excited and I'm crossing my fingers that we have the same thing!
Congrats you guys! Good luck the next few months!
Congratulations! That's awesome. I vote Lulu! Very exciting.
yeah yeah yeah! congratulations! that is so exciting for you guys! Another little cutie!
congratulations!! and just remember to choose the king sized snickers!
Yay! So many people having babies this September! Congrats to you!
Great news, Rachelle! Congrats.
Have you decided on your list yet? I'm going crazy still trying to decide ours! (Jeff has decided and doesn't worry. Worrying is up to me:)
Congrats you guys! What's funny is I just logged on to post our pregnancy on my blog. Our due dates are only a few days apart so we will have to chat!
Congrats! Hope you're feeling ok!! So exciting!!!
That is fab, congrats!
Hey- our due dates are close! Congrats to you and your family. We are very excited for you. Drew just told me of a woman he knew who's 3 year old and 18 month old sibs named her Pinky and her parents agreed to it. Hopefully Lizzie picks something much more creative!! Caleb has dubbed our twins 'Bob and Wendy' already (from Bob the Builder). We'll see how he takes the let down.
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You'll love the jump to three... it really makes life exciting! And if you can somehow figure out how to have 3 kids, a clean house and still find time to read.... please please please fill me in. I haven't finished a book in ages. I am always jealous of all your updates on GoodReads.By the way, I always enjoy reading your blog. You are so clever. Hope your feeling well. Take care.
Congratulations!! We are very excited for you guys! Hope your pregnancy goes well.
Post a Comment