Andrew is such a character. He just goes and goes. I had him all ready for bed and was just letting him play for a few more minutes. He went into the bathroom where Lizzy was having a bath. The two of them giggled and giggled and when Andrew came out he was sopping wet. What else should I have expected eh?!!? It's so fun to have a child who is learning to speak. Each time he says something new that I can actually understand it is like he and I both have a little celebration. It's so fun. He was a spider for Halloween this year but only recently has decided that spiders are cool (ever since he got spider ring from Chuck E. Cheese.) A few days ago Lizzy was trying to teach him that his name is Andrew Brown. He said...in his adorable two year old voice.... "Not Anrew Bown....Anrew Spideran." It was hilarious.
6 comments:
Ahh, that is so cute! I just love the explosion of language that happens at this stage!! Make sure you write done all of this fun stuff! Your kids are going to eat it up when they're older!!
What a cutie he is. Don't you just love 2 year old talk? So much fun.
Love it! There is nothing more fun and more amazing, and nothing that testifies' of Christ more to me, than watching children grow and learn, and just develop there own interests. He is a cutie!
That's hilarious!!
How fun! I can't wait for Abe to start talking, even the minimal amount of interaction he does with us now means so much! It is great how good of friends he and Lizzy are too
I just read you quote on the side from Pres. Hinckley. I love it and might have to steal it. Hey did you guys hear about Roland?
Post a Comment