Aaron's parents were able to come and visit this last week. We had so much fun. We have talked and talked about how much fun we've had in the East, but it was awesome to be able to show them all that we've been talking about and let them experience some of the amazing history. I think I just really love sharing things that I love with other people. It gets me excited.
Grandpa found that he had a new sidekick. He couldn't sit down for more than 10 seconds before Andrew would be at his side. "Bampa" read the bedtime stories all week and Andrew had to tell he and "Bama" goodnight about 100 times each night before he'd go into bed. Thanks for making the trip. We loved it.

Grandpa found that he had a new sidekick. He couldn't sit down for more than 10 seconds before Andrew would be at his side. "Bampa" read the bedtime stories all week and Andrew had to tell he and "Bama" goodnight about 100 times each night before he'd go into bed. Thanks for making the trip. We loved it.


3 comments:
Visits are so much fun! It looks like a good time and I'm sure Aaron's dad just hated having a little "shadow" for a week!
That looks like so much fun-I bet Grandpa Brown loved it!
. . . It's actually Jill always posting as Jed, anyway
It sounds like you guys had a great time--I've enjoyed looking at Mom's pictures and hearing them tell about all the fun. You're wonderful!
Post a Comment