So funny, now I want to see one starring you Rachelle. I love the previous posts as well.
SO, SO hilarious! seriously the funniest thing ever! : )
Oh my gosh! I died laughing! I have to say that Aaron was my favorite! His expression was priceless! So fun!
Wow, you guys have got some moves! That was so funny!
A hidden talent from Aaron!! And it looks like the kids have it too! That was hilarious!! I loved it! And I loved the bathtub story, your kids are adorable!
Rachelle??? Where are you??? I know you taught them some of those moves because I remember you doing them back in the day :-)
I am impressed with your family's dancing skills. You should try out for one of those 'so you think you can dance shows'!
That was so funny and cute! You guys are great dancers. Kiara says, "I love Lizzy Rachelle, Aaron, and Andrew!"
Post a Comment
8 comments:
So funny, now I want to see one starring you Rachelle. I love the previous posts as well.
SO, SO hilarious! seriously the funniest thing ever! : )
Oh my gosh! I died laughing! I have to say that Aaron was my favorite! His expression was priceless! So fun!
Wow, you guys have got some moves! That was so funny!
A hidden talent from Aaron!! And it looks like the kids have it too! That was hilarious!! I loved it! And I loved the bathtub story, your kids are adorable!
Rachelle??? Where are you??? I know you taught them some of those moves because I remember you doing them back in the day :-)
I am impressed with your family's dancing skills. You should try out for one of those 'so you think you can dance shows'!
That was so funny and cute! You guys are great dancers. Kiara says, "I love Lizzy Rachelle, Aaron, and Andrew!"
Post a Comment