Monday, March 17, 2008

Google reader.

A friend of mine posted this recently and it has been so helpful that I decided to post it as well. Do you all use google reader? If you like to read the blogs of your friends...it saves so much time. Go to www.google.com/reader and enter the addresses of the blogs that you read. Then all you have to do is open it up and it will tell you which ones have new posts. It is so nice and its free.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Google Reader is the ONLY way to go. I love it!

*katie said...

Love google reader, the only problem now is that I have a ton of subscriptions because I add random blogs all the time. I don't think it's saved me any time! I meant to comment way back when you commented on our blog, I think I tried and blogger was being dumb. ANYWAY, I'll have to post a picture of Alan with long hair and his crazy beard some time, that's even harder to believe than him being a rock star;) And about the Pres. Hinckley quote, I "borrowed" it from someone too, so don't worry! Alan says hi:)

Anonymous said...

Well said.