Grayson was watching an episode of Daniel Tiger's neighborhood in which Daniel and friends were playing dress ups. Guess what his latest obsession has been. It's funny that he gets superman so much. He runs around saying "I save the day." Even when Lizzy changed his diaper and asked him to throw away the diaper... he soared in with the diaper.... and tossed it in the garbage while declaring... "I throw away diaper and save the day." Haha.
Sam and his dramatics. This is at our local library. Love it.
The weather is finally warming up enough that we were able to go on a great hike this weekend. Meadowdale beach park is a beautiful hike and only takes a few hours to do round trip. I love that we have access to beautiful beaches in such a short time.
Trying to catch him while in the air. It took a few tries.
1 comment:
My boys have more dress ups than most girls. We love to be super heroes!
Post a Comment