Our Easter celebration was much the same as usual. One of my favorite parts this year was our primary kids singing Hosanna in sacrament meeting, with the chimes and descant voices. I love my calling right now as Primary chorister. I really feel like I am sharing the best part of truth and of my testimony when I teach them this music. I love the Easter celebration. I love how in a world that seems full of evil and darkness and sin.... that there are still millions of people that gather at Easter to celebrate the life of Jesus Christ and celebrate his love, his sacrifice and His Resurrection. I can't take picture of those moments, but there were several sweet experiences this year as we talked about that Savior, that our home just felt peaceful and blessed again by that sacrifice of 2000 years ago.
Grandma B sent a cookie craft project thing that the kids had fun with. Almost no one got it looking quite like the model, but we had fun anyway.
The Easter Bunny came.
This fun set of Elders shared Easter dinner with us and then colored some Easter eggs with us. They were a lot of fun and it was great to hear their testimonies since they are out there testifying of Him all day long. They love what they are doing and that was evident as they shared it with us.
Happy Happy Easter. How grateful I am to have this REASON to celebrate.













1 comment:
Oh man. I am not a fan of my calling as chorister. It is so hard for me. I wish I felt as inspired as you do about it. It sounds like your musical number was wonderful. Happy Easter.
Post a Comment