Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Is On YouTube!

For family home evening, and in honor of Valentines Day, we watched some Mormon messages last night, on the topic of LOVE!!  There are some good ones out there.  This one left me in tears. President Uchtdorf is just poetic and a wonderful speaker, but the spirit of his message in talking of God's Love is what was really powerful.  I needed the reminder and I'm sure we all do sometimes.  Watch and enjoy.
 
And then, we ended with this one, which also had me crying (surprise, surprise!) It is just cute and makes me so happy to think about the man in my life.  The best part, though was Sam.  Before anyone else spoke after it was over, Sam gave a big dramatic sigh and then loudly declared, "So tute!"  which is to say... he thought it was "so cute".  What a crack-up. 

   

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I had to re-share both of these. They were great!

The Goodrich's said...

I love listening to Elder Scott talk about his wife. He speaks of her so reverently. I also love that story he tells. Both of these videos are wonderful. Thanks for sharing!!

Eric said...

Thanks for posting this. I actually have to talk in church on Sunday on the topic of love, and I will definitely use this. Great words from Elder Uchtdorf.