Thursday, February 16, 2012

Goodrich Visitors

What a wonderful week we had with our visitors from Utah.  My Mom, Dad and brother, Brett came to spend a week with us before Lizzy's baptism.
 We did plenty of goofing around.

 We visited NASA, which was really quite amazing. 


 I guess I wanted to show my family what is unique and fun about living in Texas and so we had to visit Brazos Bend.  It's just not something you could experience in Utah.  Some people might say that experiencing a park with wild alligators is not something they regret missing out on.  But I would say that it was tons of fun especially since we didn't get eaten.  There were a ton of alligators out, more than I have ever seen. 

 It is hard to resist climbing on these branches.
 Even for the adults.



Thank you thank you for coming to spend this week with us.  Lizzy and Andrew are saving up money for a new house.  They've decided that we just need a big giant house so that everyone can fit and all of our Utah family can come and live with us.  I wish.  We love you tons and tons!!!

3 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

Oh man, that looks so fun! I wish we could have come too! Molly still prays for Lizzy at night..."thank you that Lizzy could get baptized"...she misses you guys and so do we! We hope you're visiting this summer...

Emily said...

What a fun place to play... and so fun to have family come visit! Glad you guys are doing well!

Lefty Lindy said...

I love that your dad is jumping on the tramp in his collared shirt, slacks, and belt. :) Cute!