Monday, January 24, 2011

Unreasonable

I know it is unreasonable.

.... and unfair.
.... and immature

But I am still just mad at my toddler.  Mad.  Disgusted. And entirely put out.

Then he smiles at me. 

 "No... don't even try to be cute.  We are not friends."

Then he has the nerve to start doing that totally cute babbling thing. 

"As if that'll work..."

Then he climbs onto my lap and rests his head on my shoulder.

Ohhhh.....too powerful..... cannot.... resist......

So... I have decided that I will forgive him just this once.  But next time... he will not be getting off
so easily.  Because starting my day at 4:30 in the morning is not in the game plan.

2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Oh how I sympathize. Tyler did that for a week, then settled into 5:30 wake up time. He's stuck with that for almost a month, no matter what we've tried to get him to sleep longer and trust me we've tried EVERYTHING!!!

jax said...

Aww....what a sweetie....and a STINKER! :)